I believe that all first time moms are exaggerated and OC. They want everything to be just perfect for their first born (I can relate). I think it is my responsibility to provide you (All OC moms out there) a review. I’ll be specific with everything and of course I won’t lie. I hope I’ll be able to help you.
I haven’t seen the cribs in person I just checked them on their page by looking at the posted pictures and Siempre, I read the reviews. Since they got good feedbacks from their previous customers, I started inquiring.
I ordered a Dolphin white 24×40 + Mickey mouse comforter
- The transaction was really fast and smooth. I ordered the crib around 7 pm and they delivered it at 11 pm, I know medyo late na but they will ask you naman kung gusto mo parin ipa-deliver so it’s really up to you. They’re trying their best to meet your expectations. They did not fail me.
- Mine was a COD shipment. But I don’t think they really do that. According to them if it’s gonna be a delivery you have to deposit at least Php 500. To be honest, this is what I really love the most to their offer kasi I don’t need to go to the bank to deposit my downpayment. Less hassle for me.
- Their Cribs are cheaper than the cribs you’ll see in the malls. I think it’s not practical to buy in malls if you can get it in a cheaper price with a good quality and durability. Mang Ben’s wooden cribs may look so simple but it is so nice, so smooth and really classy. And if you’ll buy comforters/beddings for your crib you should get it from them as well (it comes in set already, it has cushion, pillow and bolsters), the cushion is thicker and soft compared to those pricey comforters in the malls, plus the cloth has a good quality din, it’s so smooth (definitely good for the skin of your baby)
- Their Cribs are easy to assemble. Mommies can assemble it theirselves! It’s so easy. All you need is a screw driver. But if you don’t want to, you can ask them to do it for you, and they will offer to do it naman.
- They will patiently reply in every question you’ll ask. Yes, I have so many questions (haha). It’s just because I wanna make sure that every words written in the reviews were true. I’ll tell you mommies and daddies, It is true. 😂
The one thing I don’t like is the smell of the paint but I think it is just because it’s new.
I highly recommend them.
Here’s their Facebook page:
Or you can simply search:
Wooden Crib Pure Palo Tsina Mang Ben’s Furniture Shop.